We are full service state of the art facility. We are involved in all phases of both fixed and removable prosthetics to include the latest technologies allowing Voss to receive intraoral scanning, print models, design restorations and mill various metal free products. This “high tech” capacity positions us for the tremendous growth in this digital area of dentistry.
We are in process of building our 2nd shift team of Technicians, Ceramists, Waxers and Finishers to meet the needs of the patients in our affiliated dental groups.
Dental Lab Technician
Our Dental Lab Technicians meet patient needs through the quality design, fabrication and repair of dental restorations and appliances. This includes complete and partial dentures, orthodontic appliances and metal and ceramic (porcelain) crowns and bridges. You will work with a variety of materials, including waxes, plastics, precious and base alloys and porcelain to fabricate restorations or appliances requested by a licensed dentist.
In this 2nd shift position, you will:
- Process doctor requests to create bridges, crowns, dentures, implants and orthodontic devices.
- Make and repair dental appliances.
- Perform a variety of removable prosthetic laboratory duties and produce high quality dental prosthetics.
- Pour impressions, make bite registrations and prepare try-ins.
- Fabricate custom trays, base plates and bite rims; final waxing.
- Work with materials such as waxes, plastics, precious and non-precious alloys, stainless steel, porcelains, composites or polymer glass combinations.
- Meet quality standards regarding various dental prosthetics to established safety and health protocols.
- 2- 5 years’ experience as a Dental Lab Technician.
- Knowledge and experience with scanning and design on Dental Wings scanner and use of crown and bridge wax printing technology.
- Dental Technician Certification a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret Rx instructions and follow detailed instructions.
- Good manual dexterity with the ability to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
CONTACT: Our human resources recruiter will screen and contact qualified candidates for interview. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE – We cannot respond to your inquiries. HR will contact candidates who best fit our hiring needs. Thank you.
Email: Resume and Cover Letter to: HR@inhousedentalstudio.com